Sales Internship North East England 2024
If you are looking to gain valuable, hands-on experience during your internship, consider this Sales Internship.
You will learn about our innovative product line while selling product training to our existing customer base. You will participate in sales meetings, product instruction and sales training. Additionally, interns may contact and qualify sales leads for the department.
Your principle responsibilities will include:
- Selling of products
- Placing a minimum of 30 calls per day while consistently maintaining Sales databases
- Development of sales skills
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, and product instruction and sales process training
- Learn and understand specific products
This internship is perfect for college student with emphasis on business degree, preferably in sales, marketing or accounting and interested in pursuing a career in sales after graduation. Well qualified candidates will possess the following characteristics:
- Excellent listening skills
- The ability to communicate technical information over the phone
- Organized work habits: demonstrating consistency, effort and effectiveness
- Appreciation and demonstrated skill in a customer service or sales environment
- Ability to work in a close team setting and set personal goals
- Working knowledge of PCs, Windows, Networks, Internet
- Ability to gather, keep up-to-date and apply competitive information in the sales process
- Receptive to feedback and constructive criticism
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.