Business Graduate Programme (Data & Analytics) 2024
Programme start date: September 2024.
Our Business Graduate Programme provides the ideal springboard for an exciting and meaningful career in global financial markets.
As a graduate, you will join the Data and Analytics Division. The division is a dynamic, fast-paced environment where instant reaction and long-term vision are equally important.
Our Data & Analytics division provides customers with an extensive range of valuable information, analytics and data products that inform investment decisions and capital allocation, including data on pricing, trading and valuations. LSEG D&A offers the breadth and depth of financial data and best-in-class analytics that our customers expect.
This dynamic business offers graduates opportunities in FTSE Russell, Enterprise Data Solutions, Sustainable Finance & Investment, or Trading & Banking Solutions.
To be eligible you must be a graduate who has completed your studies in 2023 or a final year undergraduate or Master’s student and have completed all the requirements of your course before summer 2024. You should be on track for a 2:1 degree or equivalent in any subject area.
What we offer
- Progress through a 12-month development journey aiming to build foundational skills that are key for your future success
- Develop your financial markets and business knowledge in one of the Data and Analytics teams
- Participate in group projects which are aligned to LSEG’s sustainability priorities
- Access opportunities to earn industry recognized qualifications
- Connect with global early careers community and opportunities, and contribute to wider society via CSR initiatives and volunteering opportunities
Our graduates join us on a permanent basis, and from day one you will be aligned to a team in Data & Analytics, which will allow you to develop within a secure framework.
What we are looking for
We are passionate about recruiting people who want to understand the full breadth of our organisation, how it fits together, how it functions – and are interested in playing a part of our development, as it grows and diversifies.
- You should have a demonstrable interest in financial markets, which you’ve built through your studies, work experience or extracurricular activities.
- A curiosity for data and an ability to analyse information to draw conclusions and propose solutions.
- Individuals who are able to connect the dots and think strategically.
- The environment we work in is fast paced, you’ll need to demonstrate focus, resilience and the flexibility to adapt to changing demands.
- People who can collaborate with others, using their strong communication skills in the process.
- Ideal candidates will have the rights to work in the UK without restrictions.
You will stand out to us if you can demonstrate and recognise that what you achieve is equally important as how you achieve it.
Application close: 4 December, however we recommend an early application because we consider candidates on a rolling basis. Due to the volume of applications, we might close the applications earlier, so we recommend an early application.
- The first stage of the recruitment process involves a review of your CV and motivational statement.
- Should you pass the initial screening stage, we will invite you to complete an online assessment to help identify the skills and behaviours you’ll bring to the role. It includes some questions on how you would describe yourself, how you typically approach tasks, and a short cognitive ability test.
- The next step is a video interview where we will gain a deeper understanding of your motivations for the role as well as some of our key competencies.
- The final stage is an assessment centre which involves a number of different types of exercises – further information is provided at the point of invite.
Please review all the graduate programme opportunities and make one application If you make more than one application, we will review your first application only. Please note, all our assessment centres are held virtually.
At LSEG, we provide our employees with a comprehensive benefits portfolio as part of a competitive total rewards package. Our benefit plans are designed to supplement the financial, emotional and physical wellbeing of our employees and their families at all stages of their life. We encourage an appreciative, collaborative and inclusive culture that promotes employee and organisational wellbeing.
We believe in remunerating our people with a variety of attractive benefits such as:
- Emotional Wellbeing: Annual wellness allowance; Employee assistance programme
- Physical Wellbeing: Private Medical Insurance; Optional dental Insurance; Gym membership & discounts
- Financial Wellbeing: Life Insurance; Income protection; Pension
- Other benefits: MyOffers: access to a range of retail discounts
We believe hybrid working makes more possible and recognise difference as a good thing. We want to set everyone up to bring their best self to work. Everyone will spend time with colleagues in the office, but you’ll be trusted to work flexibly, in a way that delivers excellence.