Guerlain Sales Intern
We are looking for a strong analytical, numerical and highly organised individual with a genuine affinity for the brand and the luxury industry, available to start in January 2021.
SELL IN & RETAIL REPORTING:
- Coordinate weekly/monthly retail analysis (sell out) and daily/monthly gross sales (sell in) tracking.
- Support Sales team with sales weekly trackers & sales data extract to deliver key insights for Strategy Meetings, forecasting process etc.
- Support Sales team assessing any adhoc commercial and financial analysis requests
- Set up new trackers when needed: launch sell out analysis, sell through monitoring, leftovers & one-shot tracking
- Lead the Power BI project for the UK: development of a new sell out database tool
ACTIVITY MONITORING & ASSESSMENT:
- Create a comprehensive ROI activity report that supports sales team with clear understanding of activity performance.
- Support Sales team completing trade calendars across all sales levers, anticipate main YOY changes and contribute with activation suggestions for 2021.
- Support Sales Team on SWOT analysis for each retailer, including instore feedback, working closely with the Retail team.
MAIN POINT OF CONTACT:
- Be the contact for global Sales Team project: forecast, allocation, New Line Forms for all accounts, distribution assessment etc.
- Be the contact for Area Managers: stock request management, returns process, especially for independents stores (quarterly sell in forms).
- Support the Key Account Managers monitoring the accuracy of the stock requests and identify areas for improvements.
- Ensure the different processes across the trade are communicated and implemented from Head Office to field Support the Head of Sales with key presentations (Brand Conference, Budget etc).
- Support any necessary admin processes, including keeping an up-to-date store database.
- PO management.
- This is not an exhaustive list; there may be additional tasks, according to department's requirements. The job scope includes store visits to feedback to Head Office any constrains, concerns, best practices or new ideas, from the store to the central team.
Key Competencies/Technical Skills:
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.
- Flexible & adaptable.
- Strong organisational and numerical skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team (coordination).
- Excellent Excel skills (formulas and Pivot Tables)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, SAP etc.).