Moët Hennessy Business Controlling Graduate Internship 2021
Support the Controlling Team in ensuring financial targets are met, identifying business risks and opportunities through monthly reporting and analysis. Input across the whole P&L, supporting both Business Controllers on NSI, MI, and A&P.
- Run and publish daily sales report to follow the business activity, liaise with Customer Service and Commercial Planning team
- Publish monthly forecast review (volume sold/on order) for MHUK, Republic of Ireland and Travel Retail
- Support monthly reporting to MH Europe: assist D+1 (volume report) and D+7 (P&L), in collaboration with other business controllers
- Strongly involved in building monthly Management Report (Internal to Moët Hennessy UK): develop analysis regarding business situation and period of year.
- Full ownership of the controlling of the Corporate, Privates Sales, & E-commerce business unit:
- Year To Date P&L analysis vs. Last Year and vs. Forecast
- Ad-hoc analysis (5-year plan, pricing analysis, business simulation…)
- Full ownership of the controlling of the Logistic costs, in collaboration with the Supply Chain manager: accruals for month-end closing, ad-hoc analysis, forecasting.
- Be the first point of contact and key controller for the Republic of Ireland P&L, responsibly for all financial reporting and monthly closing tasks.
- Support Business Controllers in MHUK monthly closing
- Assist production of weekly PO and POSM reports and support forecast reviews with Sales.
- Support on Brand budgets and Brand reports, participating in monthly catch ups with Marketing.
- Ad-hoc support on A&P topics.
Involved in forecasting (Budget, Last Estimate): support the Business Controllers on Marginal Income simulation, preparation of the financials for marketing brand plans, input in Topaz (Essbase MH reporting tool).
- Assist the team in day-to-day activity, presentation, internal or external request.
- Work closely with MH Europe on COGNOS/SAP/TOPAZ reconciliations.
- Ad-hoc projects on process simplification and efficiency.
Education: Bachelor or Master’s degree with specialisation in Finance / Audit / Controlling.
Professional experience & know how: Experience in a Reporting or Controlling position preferred
Technical & management skills
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS, SUMIFS)
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- SAP, Cognos, Essbase are a plus
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Communication skills