Moët Junior Business Controller (VIE)
The objective of the Junior Business Controller is to support the Business Controller and Manager in understanding and evaluating financial performance of the business by establishing budgets, reporting of actual results and performing variance analysis. Support Business Controller in the management of allocated and value-added products.
There are 3 main areas of responsibilities:
Actual Financial Reporting & Forecasting:
- Responsible for timely preparation of the mid-month forecast and monthly report for the region, highlighting the main variances and preparing draft comments on these variances;
- Contribution to Budget, LE and R&O processes by collection and consolidation of information from distributor for further analysis by Business Controller;
- Analyze distributors’ Depletions, Shipments and Stock levels;
- Ad hoc analysis on general business performance, per country, brand or product level;
- Support the Business Controller in the monthly and quarterly A&P trackingAllocated Products:
- Management of products and qualities under allocation and regular update of reports
- Keep track of commitments and related A&P spends of Value-Added Packs and POSM
Consolidation of data and development of internal reports:
- Improve the ways of working of consolidation files and reports to gain efficiency
- Be creative and work on finding new ways of presenting data for Management review
- Preparation of presentations for business reviews
The role is a temporary (12 months, with a possibility for prolongation for another 12 months) – VIE contract. Starting date ideally as soon as possible, 1st of January 2020 latest.
Education: Bachelor and/or Academic degree in Finance/Economics/Business Administration
Languages: Fluent English Professional experience & know how: Two successful accomplished internships (min. 6 months) or one successful accomplished internship (min. 12 months) or a minimum of 6 months working experience in a comparable role;
Technical & management skills:
Good knowledge in Finance & Accounting. accurate and able to analyse, compare and interpret facts and figures quickly. Strong problem-solving abilities and business acumen. Creativity and openness for new developments. Good communicator with all levels and functions of the business. Autonomous working with MS Office, with advanced knowledge in Excel (preferably also macros)
Personal & interpersonal skills:
Integrity and rigor are a must, as well as pro activity and team spirit. Able to deal with ambiguity and priority setting. Representative, responsible and customer oriented. Curious and result oriented. Mobility: Willingness to consider an international career.