Moët Marketing Placement: Prestige Brands
Our Marketing Internships are a fantastic opportunity to discover our Brands, our Company and to get familiar with our Business’ specificities. As an Intern you will be part of the Marketing team and will report to Prestige Marketing Director. You will be liaising with other functions across our business and will have to opportunity to lead your own projects, whilst ensuring a strong administrative and logistic support for the Brand’s activations.
To assist the Brand Management teams in developing and executing specific Marketing and PR projects whilst ensuring overall support in efficient and successful day to day work. Your mission will consist in support the Brand Management teams to bring to life Dom Perignon, Krug, Ruinart and Hennessy Prestige Maisons throughout 360 brand activations, specifically:
- Co-leading and supporting the development of Brands events
- Being a key point of contact with external agencies for the roll-out
- On-site event assistance including set-up when necessary
- Acting as an Ambassador for the Brands during the events
- Support the Brand Manager in creating itineraries (winemaker tours) when necessary
- Co-lead the briefing of content creation for the main brands’ campaign (e.g. photographer, videographer)
- Co-leading the development and implementation of Brands visibility (e.g. window display, in store visibility, etc.) working in partnership with Sales teams and agencies
- Co-leading the development of activation in the on trade in liaison with the consumers engagement team
- Supporting on PR and influencer campaigns in liaison with the Communications and Culture team
- Supporting on Digital & CRM campaigns with Digital & CRM Manager
- Support orders, stock and logistics (follow up on deliveries, collections, etc.)
- Local sourcing or creation where required
- Support on Brand team on POSM forecasting and budget
- Being a key point of contact for Sales Admin: providing the most updated information on the Brand Monthly report : helping gathering all information required for monthly presentations and activation summaries, i.e. wrap up
- Supporting team for ad-hoc sales requests
- Providing financial supports in terms of raising Purchase Orders, helping to ensure timely payments, and executing new vendor requests
- Degree level
- Fluent English.
Professional experience & know how:
- Previous work experience/internship in Brand Management / Project Management / Communications required.
- Experience in the luxury goods industry welcome.
Technical & management skills:
- Interest and knowledge of Wines and Spirits
- Strong Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and comfort in dealing with cross-functional stakeholders
- Can do attitude and problem-solving mindset
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proactivity and autonomy
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure to deadlines
- Attention to detail