Digital Marketing Executive Rhyl 2023
We are Lyons Holidays Parks, family owned for nearly 100 years! We welcome over 9000 families to North & West Wales and Cumbria each year across our 20 holiday parks, luxury hotels and restaurants. Our guests are at the heart of everything we do, we operate within an ethical culture of respect, diversity, and social responsibility.
A well-rounded role that’s been created in our group marketing team and offers the successful candidate a hands-on role to raise awareness of the Lyons Holiday Parks across the UK and internationally driving brand growth, expanding our customer base and performance year on year.
This is a hands-on role requiring you to assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers, launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness, and creating personalized, targeted content that resonates with our audiences and drives results through acquisition and retention.
You will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and be able to drive & analyse integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to delivery and results.
- Drive innovation and the development of cross channel, customer-centric digital marketing strategy that contribute to the commercial success of the business.
- Create and optimize paid media channels to support the business growth and ensure paid media strategies are aligned with the overarching marketing goals, which will include paid search, display and social advertising.
- Build and manage our CRM system, creating automated journeys, building email lists, creating emails, and nurturing leads through written communications, by creating personalized, targeted content that resonates with our audiences and drives results.
- Target customers effectively and creatively in line with our brand identity, tone of voice and messaging whilst considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Measure performance and demonstrate effective return on investment of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics.
- The right person will have strong copywriting skills, the ability to create eye-catching templates, and can analyse data and optimize campaigns for maximum ROI, they will need to work closely with the wider marketing team to ensure campaigns are integrated with other marketing initiatives.
- Also collaborate on future campaign plans and providing monthly reports on KPI’s set towards the business goals.
What are we looking for from you
- Passionate about digital marketing with a keen interest in data and analytics
- A highly motivated individual with strong commercial understanding
- Experience using analytics & campaign planning tools such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console, Meta, Mailchimp, Social ads, Wordpress
- Proficient in MS applications, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
If you feel you have what it takes to help become our next digital executive, please get in touch! We’d love to hear from you.
What you can expect from us
- Free on-site parking
- Discounted holidays across North Wales and Cumbria
- Dozens of discounts at local venues and attractions
- Subsidised team menus
- Corporate gym membership
- Access to a wealth of training and development courses
- Team induction and leadership training
- Weekly competitions with prizes* (Seasonal)
- Team awards evenings, parties and taster sessions
- Fabulous location in a stunning tourist location
- Team referral incentives