Graduate Performance and Reporting Analyst – Project Management Office (PMO) Services UK
PMO Services is organised as an integrated collection of practices reflecting the different functional disciplines that a PMO typically oversees for major projects, programmes and portfolios, including:
- Integrated project controls
- Baseline and change management
- Planning and Scheduling Management
- Cost and Commercial Management
- Risk and Opportunity Management
- KPI tracking
- Reporting and Performance Management
- Digital systems integration
- Information Management
- Process Methodology, Standards and Quality Management
PMO Services is a core Mace discipline and typical of our larger commissions in sectors like aviation, infrastructure and energy sectors. It was central to the delivery of major projects and programmes such as the London 2012 Olympic Games and Heathrow Terminal 5.
As a graduate in this role you will play a key role in supporting the services we provide to our clients across complex projects and programmes as well as supporting Mace colleagues in understanding and analysing key performance data in regards to internal activities across all of our business. You will develop key skills and experience across the following key responsibilities:
· Managing the provision and assurance of data and information across all aspects of client projects and Mace operations.
· Design and set up of key data reports for clients and internal stakeholders that provide value and impact in achieving business success.
· Collate and provide data analysis and reports within agreed timeframes in following set templates and formats
· Provide support to clients and internal stakeholders in explaining how data reports work and how they can add value
A successful graduate will grow in their responsibility and scope of delivery of this key aspect of our PMO Services client offering, moving to management level roles as soon as their contribution warrants this.
This role is suitable for a graduate with a strong interest in data analysis and experience and knowledge of using software related to this activity. Success will be achieved in this role through being able to effectively work with software including: Microsoft Office - with a focus on Excel, Power BI, SharePoint, Microsoft Azure, as well as other business intelligence software,. While training in some of the software will be provided, candidates who can demonstrate experience and competence in any of these key software tools and/or whose degree is in a related field will be preferred.
In addition the following are required
· A minimum undergraduate (Bachelors’) degree achieved before starting work with a 2.1 classification or higher
· 240 UCAS points and Grade C/4 in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
· Evidence of significant extra-curricular activities that demonstrate drive and excellent interpersonal skills
· A passion for a career in the Construction Industry and Data analytics
· The ability to work effectively in a team
· Attention to detail
· A drive to deliver results
This role can be based in any of our permanent UK offices (London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol) but there will be a need to attend client locations across the UK on a regular basis