Paid Search Executive 2021
We help brands unlock growth through media. We do this using our Systems Thinking approach to data, technology and creativity and design communication strategies that build brands and generate sales. We’re part of WPP, the world's largest marketing communications services group, which gives us access to the richest data sets and most robust benchmarks in the business.
What you'll do
The activation executive for Search is a position that works on the advertising space on major Search Engines such as Google. You will be exposed to major Blue-Chip clients such as Bose, Shell and American Airlines to mention a few.
An Executive will be involved with interpreting data and make fast decisions to help achieve client goals. On your day to day, you will be learning how to operate with Google, YouTube, Bing, and Amazon. You will also be exposed to trainings to help develop your skills in the field, and carry out conversations with the clients.
What we expect from you
In 3 months, you would have a basic understanding of the Search discipline and will have upskilled your knowledge on Excel and PowerPoint.
In 6 months, you would have learnt how to create and optimise campaigns to help achieve client KPIs. You will also be exposed to client communications, and assist with optimisations by interpreting data.
At the end of your first year, you would have a solid understanding of Search. You will be looking to train those who are just entering the field. You will be in charge of client-based projects and measured against a development plan for your progression.
- Determined and curious approach to problem solving
- A good working knowledge of Excel
- Be numerate and analytical, as well as administratively competent with strong attention to detail
- Have a winning mentality, striving to exceed expectations
- Have a proactive attitude
All applicants must have the full right to work in the UK, without sponsorship.
- Superb development opportunities and ongoing support throughout your career
- Stunning London-based offices with on-site bar, cafe and roof terrace
- 25 days’ holiday from the get-go, increasing with length of service
- Season ticket loan, subsidised gym memberships, private medical (BUPA) and life assurance
- We also have a regular events calendar including company socials, sports clubs, a range of on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages