Graduate Account Manager Content Marketing London 2023
We are a multi-award winning international content marketing agency and deliver the best-in-class content marketing campaigns for more than 8,000 clients around the globe.
At Mediaplanet each year we develop over 900 themed campaigns in 11 languages within key verticals: health, lifestyle, technology, business and cause. Due to continued growth, we are looking for Account Managers to join our London office in Chancery Lane (Central London)
This is a fantastic role for graduates who are interested in starting a commercial sales and marketing role, working cross collaboratively with various functions (content, digital and design). Clients include Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, PwC, EY, Barclays, FitBit and Klarna.
Offering clever marketing solutions to well-known brands, we produce highly targeted business and consumer content campaigns that are distributed with the UK's national press, through our own digital content platforms and extensive social media marketing campaigns.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for selling print and digital advertising to key clients and top UK corporate companies, plus depending on each campaign, international clients too - through sales meetings. This is a commercial role and your first responsibility is to meet and exceed revenue targets.
In addition you will be responsible for all aspects of commercial activity associated with ensuring the delivery of high quality and profitable reports for publication including:
- Liaising with the editorial teams, key opinion leaders, influencers and organisations,
- Researching your own niche content marketing campaign and developing the sales story
- Presenting and pitching advertising opportunities via face to face meetings.
- Securing sponsorship and distribution channels
- Planning the magazine layout.
- Developing digital advertising revenue streams and social media marketing.
So lots of responsibility, opportunity and rewards, with access to a fantastic uncapped commission scheme, where you can expect to earn £40k+ in your first year.
Plus you will receive excellent sales training, from direct coaching and guidance to weekly sales training. In your first three months you will spend time training and working with a Business Development Manager, guiding you through the role, with in-depth training and support.
We are all very passionate about what we do and love to work hard, but we love to celebrate great results and team spirit just as much. At Mediaplanet, teamwork and great social relationships are at the top of our agenda. If you work hard and create results, we'll do our absolute best to help your reach the stars.
Required Skills and Experience
The ideal candidates will have experience in sales or with a go-getting attitude who likes to work to clear targets & goals. Plus:
- Results driven, motivated and passionate about sales
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills - ability to interact with a diverse range of people
- Resourceful, self-motivated, competitive and ambitious
- Must be able to work autonomously and take initiative
- Good time management skills
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Enjoy working to sales targets
- Educated to degree level with excellent command of English
- Great academic record, strong analytical skills, high achievers
We offer flexible working and operate under a 2 days minimum in the office each week. In addition to this we host "town halls" each month to celebrate the successes and get together as a full team in the office.
- Salary: £25k basic plus uncapped commission (average OTE in first year £43k. Top performers £60k +)
- Start date: March 2023
If you would like to be considered for this brilliant opportunity, please submit your CV today or contact Caroline for more information.