Sales Representative Leeds 2023
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Surgical Innovations Division as a Sales Representative looking after our Advanced Surgical Technologies Portfolio. This includes Advanced Energy and Surgical Stapling. If you have a passion for sales and want to join the leading MedTech company in the world, then this will be a good fit. I am looking for a determined, tenacious individual who can balance Account management with New Business generation. The location for this role is in the North West with key accounts being Blackpool, Blackburn and Salford Royal.
A Day in the Life
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned
- Promoting and selling Medtronic's products and services within an assigned geographic area and/or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets
- Building strong ethical business relationships with customers to ensure usage of our products and gain greater market share
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs, and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Medtronic's products and/or services
- Promoting and establishing education of the company's products and/or services
- Conducting market research including customers and competitors’ activities
- Implementing market development plans/strategies and changes as needed
- Communicating customer feedback on new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications to internal stakeholders including Department of Research and Development, Operations and Marketing
- Focus on Advanced Energy, Surgical Stapling and Diathermy
- Strong selling skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Full driving licence
Nice to Have
- Graduate educated (or equivalent professional skills)
- Previous measurable theatre sales experience with surgical products
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our employees
- Flexible working environment
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract
- Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
Bold thinking. Bolder actions. We are Medtronic.
We lead global healthcare technology and boldly attack the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Our Mission — to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life — unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by our diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, we deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day.
When joining Medtronic, you’ll become part of a company that is recognised as a Top Employer for 2022 in multiple countries throughout Europe. Every day we strive to engineer the extraordinary all the while delivering excellent employee experiences and practices benefitting you and your career. Read more about Top Employers.
Expect more from us as we empower insight-driven care, experiences that put people first, and better outcomes for our world.
In everything we do, we are engineering the extraordinary.
Our unwavering commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity (ID&E) means zero barriers to opportunity within Medtronic and a culture where all employees belong, are respected, and feel valued for who they are and the life experiences they contribute.
We know equity starts beyond our workplace, and we must play a role in addressing systemic inequities in our communities if we hope to have a long-term sustainable impact.
Anchored in our Mission, we continue to drive ID&E forward both to enhance the well-being of Medtronic employees and to accelerate innovation that brings our lifesaving technologies to more people in more places around the world.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!