Junior CRO Analyst
Merkle is a performance marketing agency which specialises in the delivery of personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based marketing', and we are proud to be recognised as an industry leader. It’s an exciting time to be joining the company; we’re growing at a tremendous pace – and have no plans to slow down! We take great pride in our company values and culture; we regularly host socials and strive to create a working environment where our employees enjoy coming into work.
We are looking for someone to join our London office as soon as possible.
In this role you will be supporting the delivery of successful and effective conversion rate optimization campaigns for a range of clients. You will be involved end-to-end from assessing client requirements & generating ideas through to coding website experiences in a range of experimentation platforms such as Optimizely, Google Optimize and Adobe Target. This role offers a perfect balance of client interaction, creativity and hands-on coding.
Life in this role
You will get your hands dirty from day one as you begin our fantastic training programme. In hardly any time, you’ll be an expert in our field and your role will cover the full spectrum of conversion rate optimisation work:
- Building a wide variety of different experiments in multiple optimisation platforms using web languages
- Planning and prioritising experiment builds in line with our testing strategy to meet the client’s targets
- Creating extensive QA test plans and conducting quality assurance on new test builds across browsers and devices
- Running quantitative and qualitative research on clients’ customers to identify insights to inform hypotheses and test ideas
- Analysing and evaluating the results of A/B tests and recommending next steps to clients
- Communication of test results both to direct client contacts and across wider teams in order to maximise the benefit of our learning
- Day-to-day account management and face-to-face contact with multiple clients on a daily basis
- Support in implementing tracking solutions to measure onsite performance using tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium and Adobe Launch
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Keen eye for detail & problem-solving nature
- Curious mind-set and a desire to gain insight from data to drive actionable recommendations for clients
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
What’s a bonus
- Some understanding of web analytics tools such as Google/Adobe Analytics would be beneficial
- Experience of working with web optimisation tools would be preferable but not essential – ideally Optimizely, Google Optimize or Adobe Target
- Some technical knowledge of Single Page Application development frameworks such as React, AngularJS, etc. and/or mobile app development is desirable but not required
We welcome new joiners from all backgrounds; you can be freshly graduated, someone with an apprenticeship or a person looking for a change of career. We're open to anyone whose passionate about analytics and Coding, who can display that passion and research throughout the interview process.
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.