Sales Executive Internship 2021
As one of the fastest-growing beverage brands in the UK, MOJU is on a mission to support active lives and help people shake things up. Just like our bottles, our company relies on a unique blend of ingredients to really hit the spot. And now, we’re looking for a Sales Intern to chuck their awesome communication skills into the mix.
Who we are
There’s never been many ingredients to MOJU. In the beginning, it was just two mates. One beaten-up VW Golf. Armed only with simple, homemade cold-pressed juices and a mad ambition to mix up an industry. The aim was simple: to reconnect people with nature’s most potent ingredients to help power their active lives. Something we’ve been doing ever since.
We’ve now established and built a new category of functional shots, which is growing quickly and putting other stagnant and declining categories to shame.
What you’ll be a part of
As you may have already gathered, there’s much more going on beyond the bottle. We’re disrupting an industry on the daily. And while we’re at it, we like to use our sky-high energy levels to do some good in the world. We’re a collective focused on positive action for our products, people and the planet (check more out here). Each one of us has big plans for the future, and we support each other to get there. Something that’s made possible by the values we all share:
ACT EVERGREEN – Build strong and lasting roots. Trust is everything.
BLAZE TRAILS – Create fearlessly and shake shot up.
KEEP IT REAL – Remain humble and always say what you mean.
PLAY TO WIN – Own it and grow every day.
FEED THE MOJO – Spread optimism and help others succeed.
What we’re looking for
We’re on the hunt for a superstar individual to join our fast-growing team as a field sales Intern.
Responsibilities of the role include:
You’ll be a key member of the MOJU Sales team and be predominately field based with monthly targets within two areas:
- New Business Development: opening up new areas for us within a given remit – wherever MOJU is best suited and should be!
- Account Management: becoming the main point of contact for our accounts and store teams to ensure our relationships and commercials deals are maximised.
Who you are
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude to problem solving
- You enjoy working in cross-functional teams, contributing ideas and solutions which support the wider business strategy
- A desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with the ability to think creatively to find solutions and deliver results in an ever-evolving industry
- Happy to muck in with the team and get their hands dirty when needed
- Someone with big ideas, who’s fearless and always up for a challenge
- Passionate about getting things right with precision and speed
- An excellent communicator with an honest and friendly approach
- A logical thinker who displays heaps of initiative
- Appetite to amplify your skills in all aspects of life and driven to grow with MOJU
- Passionate about food and drink
- Share a love of the outdoors and enjoying the best of what nature has to offer
How we look after you
A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate which will include your salary, 25 days holiday (pro rata for 6 months, so 12.5 days), London travelcard, flexible working hours, weekly HIIT and yoga classes. Not to mention as much MOJU as you can shake a shot at!
How to apply
If you tick all the boxes above, then we would love to hear from you. Please click the link below to submit your CV and a Cover Letter. Don’t be shy… tell us in no uncertain terms why you think we need you on our brilliant team.