Burton Brewery Graduate 2021
For over two centuries Molson Coors Beverage Company has been brewing beverages that unite people for all of life’s moments. We produce some of the most beloved and iconic beer brands ever made. While the company’s history is rooted in beer, we offer a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
Our growing beverage portfolio in the UK & Ireland includes Madri, Pravha, Staropramen, Blue Moon, Rekorderlig, Aspall Cyder alongside popular favourites Coors, Carling - the UK’s number one selling lager, and the UK’s number one selling cask ale - Doom Bar.
We’re now looking to recruit the best and brightest graduate talent to learn and develop at our largest and most advanced brewery in Europe, starting September 2021.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop, learn and lead within our market-leading manufacturing facility. An 18-month placement in one of Engineering, Brewing or Packaging where you’ll gain knowledge about the entirety of the brewery manufacturing process. You’ll learn about the mechanisms and characteristics of different production processes from brewing to engineering and world-class lean manufacturing supported by our outstanding site leadership team and Supply Chain Excellence team. We’ll also give you the opportunity to develop leadership skills to help you on your way to be a future leader within our organisation.
You’ll have a range of learning opportunities to build a deep understanding of all things manufacturing related, by combining formal learning and accreditations, project management assignments and on the floor experience across the brewery. In addition to this we’ll give you brilliant support in the form of a mentor and buddy to guide you on your journey.
- You’ve graduated within the last two years and you’re able to join us from September 2021.
- You will have either a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree (or equivalent) from any of the following disciplines: Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or Production), Science (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Brewing or Food Science) or related , Supply Chain studies.
We would love you to bring relevant experience from internships or similar, but what we’re really on the lookout for is you. We value individuality and want you to be who you are. Show us you’re eager to kick start your career and progress through our organisation; you’ll have a thirst for gaining knowledge and experience and a strong drive to succeed.
We offer a competitive salary, with a great benefits package including, private health cover, product allowance, moments that matters -life leave and a range of other flexible benefits.
So, if you’re ready to embark on your career in beer, click the link below!
More About Us
- We’re one of the UK’s Most Attractive Employers winning the Top Employer award for the last 8 years.
- Flexible work programmes to ensure a work life balance is maintained such as our market leading Moments That Matter for significant moments in your life.
- Commitment to the physical and mental wellbeing of all our people. We are proud to have been awarded Gold in Mind’s Workplace Wellbeing Awards.
- We’re committed to raising industry standards and leaving a positive imprint on our employees, consumers, communities, and the environment which is reflected in Our Imprint and our 2025 sustainability targets.
Molson Coors: Building Careers
Molson Coors Beverage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we seek diversity. We want to continue to create an environment where our people are truly able to be themselves at work, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or religion. We want people to be able to bring their own creativity and style to work, so that we get diversity in our thinking across our organisation, as we believe that we are a better business for it.
This makes our talent strategy simple – we want the best talent in all our roles, regardless of their background. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew and our people are our greatest asset