M3 Engineering (Moog Construction) Placement Tewkesbury 2024
Achieve remarkable things for our customers, for the company, and for each other. Experience job satisfaction in a performance culture that empowers and inspires.
Enjoy the challenge of creating things that the rest of the world only dreamed of. Moog culture is fundamentally about respect.
Moog is engaged in ground-breaking research in off-road and construction machinery, and as a result, we have created an opportunity to undertake a 12-month student placement with us. You will be involved in exciting, high-profile projects, collaborating with engineers and colleagues globally. We currently have opportunities in the following areas:
- 1x Mechatronic/Mechanical (Development) Engineering Internship
This is an opportunity to develop your engineering skills and invest in your professional development whilst working within a highly skilled and dynamic engineering team.
The role covers a broad range of abilities but is primarily focused on the development, building, and testing of systems. You will get involved with a wide variety of projects, likely focusing on electromechanical actuation, novel hydraulic systems, and machine electrification. You will be working alongside our engineering team, planning & performing developments, or tests, and reporting your findings.
You will be keen to work and develop in areas such as product development, engineering analysis, and CAD but above all, you will be a hands-on individual.
What we're looking for
Experience & qualifications required
- Currently Studying (2nd/3rd years or recent Graduates) an Engineering related degree
- Demonstrable experience in practical problem-solving & workshop skills, either in university projects or in your own outside interests
- Individuals with skill sets including electronics, mechanical design, programming, machining, control theory, and hydraulics are highly valued and would be seen as an asset for the placement
- Interest in developing a technical career within engineering
- Ability to interact at all levels of a business, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, self-motivated, methodical in approach, quick to learn, and able to work under pressure to tight timescales.
What we can offer you
- A longstanding career within a culture of trust and innovation.
- 25 Days Annual Leave.
- Benefits include Life Assurance, Company Pension Contribution beginning at 6%, an Employee Share Option in addition to an extensive Flexible Benefits Package.
You matter at Moog
Our mission and vision
At Moog, we believe in the people who work for us. As part of our investment in our people, we make diversity, equity, and inclusion a priority. Our goal is to create a culture where we value, respect, and provide fair treatment and equal opportunities for all employees.
Moog aspires to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company where employees are empowered to bring their whole, authentic selves to work every day. By recognizing and celebrating our differences, we cultivate an environment that’s the right fit for every person inside of it.
It is our core belief that if we take care of our employees, they will take care of our customers, partners, shareholders, and communities where we live and work. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards, and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
You can do this
Once you apply for this position your CV will be held on our central recruitment management database. If you would prefer that your details are not retained by Moog, please contact us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org