Graduate Process Engineer
JN Bentley are successfully working alongside companies such as; National Grid, Rolls Royce, Yorkshire Water, Welsh Water, Severn Trent Water, Anglian Water, Environment Agency, United Utilities, Northumbrian Water and the Coal authority which has allowed us to progress as a leader in the construction and civil engineering sectors whilst developing and maintaining an excellent reputation with our clients.
As our new Process Engineer Graduate, you’ll be supported and guided from experienced engineers and learn to be an expert in Process Engineering. Working in collaboration with other disciplines to develop and detail appropriate solutions, you’ll adopt the principles of excellence in design based on the industry leading approaches practiced by the @one Alliance engineering team.
You’ll be offered opportunities to gain the experience necessary to achieve chartered status in your chosen area such as site experience, commercial exposure and access to digital tools to improve the quality of engineering design.
- Contribute to development of solutions and suitable designs of Water/Wastewater Treatment Plants and/or sewerage/water systems that achieve the goals of Anglian Water in terms of customer, environment and efficiency
- Responsibility for consistently high quality work and contributing to the overall effectiveness of the team whilst complying with POSWSH/POSWASTE
- Collaborate with the design team to develop 3D models and solutions
- Support the team in the drive towards excellence in Health & Safety, demonstrating applied knowledge & skills to produce safe designs to discharge obligation according to CDM Regulations, standards and accepted codes of practice
- Proactively and reactively champion the need to deliver technical excellence ensuring the importance is understood and implemented across projects
- Maintain close links with other Engineers, Technical Managers and Operations to ensure smooth interfaces between disciplines, manage gaps/overlaps and share best practice to optimise performance
To join our Engineering team in our quest to remain an industry- leading alliance by pushing boundaries of innovation, you’ll be educated to degree level in water/wastewater process science/engineering related subject and have a keen passion to pursue a career in Process Engineering.
Possessing strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills to complement your proficiency in IT packages, you’ll relish solving complex engineering challenges and be motivated to learn and develop new ways of thinking.
If you are a recent Graduate looking to put your educational learning into practice in an environment where you can flourish and add value to our operations, please apply today!