HR Graduate 2021
Müller has been a loved brand in the UK for over 30 years. It’s a household name – and it continues to grow as we invest to make and market an ever-greater range of fantastic dairy products. We are currently the 8th most chosen FMCG brand, picked from supermarket shelves over 200 million times each year.
We are recruiting for a recent HR Graduate to support of Group HR function on an initial 12 Month Fixed-Term contract. This role will lead a high-profile onboarding project across the business, partnering with key stakeholders across the group to define, design and implement an effective onboarding process for our management and support colleagues. The successful candidate will be given the time and opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge of a HR process and function.
- Supporting the HR team with the delivery of HR change projects, working with the team to ensure that all actions are achieved on time and in line with the change programme.
- Work with project groups across the business to research the "as is" status of onboarding and understand the requirements across the business for onboarding needs.
- Operating in a culture of continuous improvement, you will carry out research and analysis of existing onboarding processes and provide recommendations for improvements. Creating project plans and preparing presentations as required.
- Help with the design of an implementation process and communication cascade.
- Identifying any development needs that will be required as part of implementation role out.
Key skills & experience
- A recent graduate in a HR-related discipline
- Knowledge/experience of the onboarding process
- High level of IT skills, including MS Office, Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to 'think outside the box' when under pressure.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Highly motivated.
At Müller, it’s not just our products that move fast. We’re the market leader because we give our customers more than great taste – we give them moments of pleasure every day. This ability to exceed our customers’ expectations makes for fast-paced careers in a dynamic environment. And this could be your opportunity to further your career with an award-winning FMCG company that’s truly entrepreneurial.