Change and Business Solutions Female Insight Week
This is a great way to learn more about our purpose, network with colleagues to hear about their experience, get a feel for our inclusive culture and what a career in this part of our business is all about.
The programme runs over five days in September 2021 (6th-10th). You can expect to:
- Learn about how we’re evolving to meet the opportunities and challenges of the future head-on, by networking with talented female colleagues in our change teams
- Broaden your professional horizons by meeting with key business leaders and graduates to get a feel for what a career in this part of our business is all about
- See how we make a difference for our customers and colleagues by learning about the projects we are working on
- Understand more about our internship and graduate programmes and how these will help you forge a career in Change & Business Solutions.
- Our Change & Business Solutions Female Insight Week is open to all undergraduates finishing university in 2023
- We’re looking for people with a true passion for innovation and change, who like to face new challenges head-on
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, and an inquisitive nature, paired with a technical mindset and analytical abilities.
About the business area
Our change teams focus on keeping us competitive and commercially successful as a bank. We utilise key resources such as customer experiences, data and the latest technology to influence and drive organisational change effectively.
Ultimately, we’re enabling the bank and our businesses to be more agile, keeping us ahead of the curve when meeting our customers’ needs.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.