Change and Business Solutions Summer Intern
Our change teams focus on keeping us competitive and commercially successful as a bank. We utilise key resources such as customer experiences, data and the latest technology to influence and drive organisational change effectively. Ultimately, we’re enabling the bank and our businesses to be more agile, keeping us ahead of the curve when meeting our customers’ needs.
Over the course of this eight-week summer internship, we’ll give you a taste of what it’s like to work with us, along with valuable experience to help guide your career choices. We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £21,500 pro rata, depending on your location.
For eight weeks, you can expect to:
- Learn about our culture, values and goals and build an understanding of the products and services we provide
- Attend training workshops, get involved with our day to day work, and take part in a business improvement project
- Develop your team working, planning, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- See first-hand how we work together to deliver an outstanding service for our customers
- Experience what it’s like to work in a purpose led organisation that puts the customer at the heart of decision making.
- To be eligible for our Change and Business Solutions internship, you’ll need to be in your penultimate year of university and be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your STEM degree
- We’re looking for customer-focused people who have a real passion for innovation; inquisitive people who work well in a team and can openly challenge the status quo to develop effective business solutions
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, and an inquisitive nature, paired with a technical mindset and analytical abilities.