Human Resources Male Insight Week
This is a great way to learn more about our purpose, network with colleagues to hear about their experience, get a feel for our inclusive culture and what a career in this part of our business is all about.
The programme runs over five days in September 2021 (6th-10th). You can expect to:
- Learn more about our function and some of the interesting projects currently underway
- Meet lots of different colleagues to hear about their career journeys and learn why they love working in Human Resources
- See first-hand the innovations we’re introducing and why it’s an exciting time to work in this area.
- Our Human Resources Male Insight Week is open to all undergraduates finishing university in 2023
- We’re looking for people with an inquisitive mindset and a real enthusiasm for bringing new ideas forward
- You’re a good communicator, with the ability to build great working relationships, based on understanding, empathy and trust.
About the business area
In HR it’s our job to make the bank a great place to work. A place where everyone is treated fairly and able to fulfil their potential. This comes down to understanding people, and how we work best together.
We shape and deliver strategy for the business in areas like recruitment, learning, reward, and inclusion, to make sure we have the people, skills and perspectives we need to deliver for our customers.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.