Internal Audit Graduate Programme
Internal Audit is an independent area of our organisation, integral to us meeting our ambitions, and protecting the interests of our customers. We provide assurance by calling out risks, asking the tough questions, and challenging where we need to.
Starting your career as a graduate trainee with Internal Audit will give you a unique opportunity to quickly gain experience and insight into the financial services industry, its products and operations. You’ll work with and learn from respected industry leaders, developing a comprehensive understanding of the impact of the changes happening across the financial services, and relevant changes for the bank.
This is a three-year programme, where you can look forward to:
- Gaining an understanding of how different parts of the bank operate
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the business risk environment and the controls used to mitigate those risks
- Building excellent relationship management skills, honed by managing multiple stakeholders from a range of different businesses
- Helping your stakeholders improve their risk and control frameworks
- Contributing to delivering the audit plan, providing assurance to the bank’s audit committee
- Supporting continuous risk monitoring and helping to evolve the control framework
- To be eligible for our Internal Audit programme, you’ll need to have, or be on course to achieving a 2:1 in your degree
- We’re looking for analytical thinkers who have the determination to overcome a range of challenges
- You’ll show real initiative and resourcefulness when it comes to your work, with a meticulous approach to problem solving and attention to detail.
What you can expect from us
We’ll reward you with a starting salary of £31,850 a year. And on top of your salary, you’ll also have access to our flexible benefits package.