Markets Front Office Internship 2021
Our Summer Internship will give you ten weeks of first-hand experience of the work we do in NatWest Markets. You’ll be supporting us to develop leading-edge, innovative solutions to serve our customers in the best way we can.
We’ll reward you with a competitive salary.
This Internship’s a great opportunity to:
- Develop your existing skills, and build some new ones
- Meet new people and develop your professional network
- Deepen your understanding of our business
- Experience our team culture and values
Gain valuable career experience, which will inspire your future career choices
For us, it’s about finding talented and innovative people who’ll make a difference to our business in the long term. That’s why if you complete the Internship successfully and enjoy your experience, there could be a place available for you on our 2022 NatWest Markets graduate programme.
About the business area
We’re a growing business that values entrepreneurship and innovation. You’ll get to take responsibility and make an impact early in your career at NatWest Markets.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.
- To be eligible for our NatWest Markets Front Office Internship programme, you’ll need to be in your penultimate year of study and be on course to achieving, at least a 3.4 GPA or a 2:1 (or equivalent) in your degree.
- We’re looking for passionate people, and innovative thinkers with the drive to succeed.
- As an Intern, you’ll be sitting with a couple of different teams during your time with us, and you’ll learn a mix of practical knowledge and technical market skills.