Structured Finance Female Insight Week
This is a great way to learn more about our purpose, network with colleagues to hear about their experience, get a feel for our inclusive culture and what a career in this part of our business is all about.
The programme runs over five days in September 2021 (6th-10th). You can expect to:
- Learn about our team, the clients we work with and the projects we’re working on
- See how we structure financing solutions for our customers
- Broaden your professional horizons by meeting with key business leaders and graduates to get a feel for what a career in this part of our business is all about
- Understand more about our internship and graduate programmes and how these will help you forge a career in Structured Finance.
- Our Structured Finance Female Insight Week is open to all undergraduates finishing university in 2023
- We’re looking for motivated and forward-thinking people with the curiosity to approach things from fresh perspectives and the ability to build great working relationships
- You’ll bring a real customer focus, and a willingness to challenge others and learn and adapt in a truly innovative environment.
About the business area
You’ll be joining us in Structured Finance, where we provide debt product specialist solutions and first-class advisory services to UK and European corporate and private equity clients.
We cover a broad range of specialisms, from acquisition financing and specialist asset-backed financing, to leveraged buyouts and project finance for greenfield renewable energy projects.
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.