Category Internship Programme London 2024
To join one of our 12-month Internships you will be:
- Currently be studying at University and applying for a Placement year in your 2nd or final year or graduating in Summer 2024
- Looking for work experience immediately after completing A-Levels or equivalent course or an Apprenticeship
- Eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship from Monday 1st July 2024- Friday 18th July 2025
- We strongly advise that you do not apply to more than 1 Internship role to ensure that you are considered for the Internship that you are most interested in and that your skills are aligned to
What will I be doing?
An exciting opportunity to join the UK Team within Universal Product and Experiences (UP&E). As part of the UK UP&E Team, you will be working in the UK Hardlines (toys, publishing, and stationery).
Day to day you will support the UK Director on contract management, data analysis, building presentations, and working closely with our licensee base, including global toy companies like Mattel, Lego and Funko.
You will also support other team members in the wider category and retail teams with ad-hoc admin and project work.
What do I need to bring to the role?
- Pro-active – Self motivated and available to support at all times
- Go getting team player with confident communication skills
- Ability to review and present data with a good understanding of both Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Punctual and always willing to seek support and learn
What will I learn from this opportunity?
By the end of the internship, we hope the candidate will have learned and enhanced multiple transferrable skills to take into any industry. You will be an excellent communicator, be able to present data efficiently and to a high standard.
You will become very proficient in various types of support software like excel and PowerPoint, and understand what it takes to build a career at big multi-national company. You may also become obsessed with film, TV and the toy industry!
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.