Operations (International AVOD) Internship Programme London 2024
To join one of our 12-month Internships you will be:
- Currently be studying at University and applying for a Placement year in your 2nd or final year or graduating in Summer 2024
- Looking for work experience immediately after completing A-Levels or equivalent course or an Apprenticeship
- Eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship from Monday 1st July 2024- Friday 18th July 2025
- We strongly advise that you do not apply to more than 1 Internship role to ensure that you are considered for the Internship that you are most interested in and that your skills are aligned to
What will I be doing?
- Assist with the day-to-day AVOD operations for NBCU International and DreamWorks International YouTube channels, and other social video platforms.
- Facilitate delivery of content for new or proposed channels, as well for any third party partnership deals.
- Help grow NBCU and DreamWorks AVOD channels watchtime & subscribers
- Assist with the channel team in managing our Entertainment & Kids portfolio across our vast array of YouTube channels
What do I need to bring to the role?
- Team Work
- Analysis & Problem-Solving
- Planning & Organising
What will I learn from this opportunity?
You will learn to be a ‘digital expert’ for all NBCU International and DreamWorks AVOD activities and deliveries across/to third party content platforms, for all types of content from clips to full length episodes.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.