Technology Solutions Internship Programme London 2024
To join one of our 12-month Internships you will be:
- Currently be studying at University and applying for a Placement year in your 2nd or final year or graduating in Summer 2024
- Looking for work experience immediately after completing A-Levels or equivalent course or an Apprenticeship
- Eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship from Monday 1st July 2024- Friday 18th July 2025
- We strongly advise that you do not apply to more than 1 Internship role to ensure that you are considered for the Internship that you are most interested in and that your skills are aligned to
What will I be doing?
As the TV Business Technology Intern. You will be part of the team which oversees applications that enable a business to operate (Find Clients, Sell Opportunities, invoice, analyse and report) We provide Universal International Studios (UIS) and International Networks business's IT Leadership, Support and Guidance.
Working within the TV Business Systems team, you work on and ultimately own several tasks and activities that the group provide to our business users through Three core functions.
- Operations: Support our business partners through knowledge of their systems, processes, challenges and drivers,
- Business Process: Work with Stakeholders to understand and document their current challenges & find ways using existing technology to solve those pain points
- Enterprise IT & Media Operations Engagement: Provide assurance that technical solutions recommended are in line with Enterprise roadmaps and strategy and meet cyber and compliance controls.
What do I need to bring to the role?
- Inquisitive mind - don’t be afraid of asking questions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Interest in analysis & analytics
- Open to learn new skills and / or technologies
- Clear & concise communication skills.
What will I learn from this opportunity?
- How efficient systems can enable smooth Business operations
- Business Process Management and Analysis Basics.
- Stakeholder management & Workshopping
- How complex matrixed IT groups support business’
- Incident and Enhancement management ( SDLC basics)
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.