Email Marketing Assistant Wrexham 2023
Our Marketing team are looking for a creative, sales-focused individual to help with our email campaigns. The ideal candidate will have recent experience in a similar role, familiar with creating and executing campaigns across our many different websites.
- Creating email campaigns, linking with department managers.
- Using excel to collate and compare data, to create new email lists.
- Researching best ways for emails to work for the business, new ideas, concepts etc.
- Planning ahead for email campaigns in the future, being adaptable to last minute changes and feedback.
- Email automation planning/changes.
- Working with design and visual team to find the best imagery.
- Reviewing sales reports, along with other data sources including website and email analytics to identify promotions and new sources of growth
What you'll need to show us
- Must be confident with Excel
- Must have 1 year minimum in a similar role
- Proven interest in digital marketing
- Able to demonstrate understanding of email marketing
- Experience with dotMailer, paid social and/or Google Analytics
- Excellent written skills with a keen attention for detail and accuracy.
- HTML/CSS experience would be beneficial but is not essential as full training will be providede would be beneficial but is not essential as full training will be provided
What we value
Our mission is to become the world’s leading sports equipment retailer. Nothing excites us more than finding hungry, talented individuals and unleashing them in a team capable of achieving incredible things. So, what do we look for in our hires? Well, Net World Sports is a pretty unique place to work. Our people create our culture, here’s just some of the things we value in our people:
- Good attitude – reliability, accountability and a positive attitude goes a long way!
- Be respectful - treat and speak to each other with respect. Be present, stick to deadlines and be respectful of other people’s time.
- Hard working – don’t be afraid of hard work, roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- Approachable – be friendly, kind and willing to help others.
- Supportive – encourage and support each other to do our best!
- Adventurous – we like to find creative solutions and play by our own rules.
- Transparent - Open and honest communication with others and with ourselves.
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Additional holidays with length of service
- Help to buy house deposit scheme
- To be a part of a fastgrowing family business
- Health wellbeing programmes
- Charity events
- Social events
- Bike to Work scheme
- Employee loyalty rewards
- Employee discount
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday - we offer flexible working hours which can be discussed in the interview
Please send across a full CV and covering letter.