Junior Innovation Analyst
Have you ever wanted to modernize the brand and bottle design for an iconic beer company? How about discovering the next big energy drink? With BASES, you can!
With best in class research and predictive analytical tools, NielsenIQ's Innovation Practice (BASES) is at the core of our client's new product ideas, product messaging, fresh packaging designs and optimal product launch strategies. In BASES, you will work with industry leading marketers across the globe and see your work come to life.
Join the Innovation team and work with our clients as a problem solver and the voice of NielsenIQ at our clients, as a Junior Innovation Analyst.
The work we do makes a significant difference in how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At NielsenIQ, we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open, and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
ABOUT THIS JOB
CLIENT SERVICING DUTIES
- Work on projects across a variety of large & small clients, in various industries or categories
- Produce high quality client deliverables in partnership with your Client Consulting team
- Participate in client discussions/presentations and work through implications and recommendations based on the data
- Support the development of your client(s) through training related to consumer demand principles, value-added projects and meta-analysis
- Develop and set up research projects based on the client brief and business objectives
- Analyze study results, summarize data and draft reports and presentations
- In your first year at BASES, you will benefit from a lot of training in order to develop a strong understanding of successful innovation and what drives in-market sales for new products
- You will benefit from the support of a well connected network of expert teams from around the world
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
We are looking for curious, collaborative and forward thinking people, who are natural learners and would like to develop towards the research market in the future. Going into the details, you should have:
- developed analytical skills and the desire to constantly deepen these skills
- time management skills: ability to manage projects and deadlines independently
- attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality results, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- translate data into story: strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to clearly pull together a story that will resonate with the client
- Demonstrate ability to execute against projects for a variety of innovation products, and develop a basic working knowledge of consumer and marketing drivers of sales volume
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proficiency in other languages such as German, French or Spanish is a plus
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Interest in quantitative and qualitative market research
- Work in a mixed system: part of the week you work from home (home office), part from the office. Therefore we provide all the necessary equipment to perform your duties from home.
- Work in an international organization, once you become a specialist in your field, you can count on numerous programs offering development or relocation to other departments or countries. Your development is important to us!
- Package of social benefits