Electrical Engineering Graduate Cranfield 2024
We are looking for Graduate Electrical Engineers to join us at our regional Research & Development Headquarters in Cranfield, Bedfordshire, starting in September 2024.
Nissan are on a mission to electrify our vehicle product range, this is an opportunity to be part of an exciting time for the Nissan brand in the move to Electric Vehicles and part of something bigger, a greener and more sustainable future.
The Graduate Scheme
This isn’t a scheme where you will sit on the side-lines, you will be a valued part of our team of Engineers designing, developing, and testing vehicles, working with colleagues and suppliers from all over the world.
There will be lots of opportunity for learning on the job from our highly skilled and experienced Engineers and the scheme also has training programme, which focuses on supporting you in the transition from university into the workplace and providing the skills and knowledge to help you on your way to moving into an engineer role after 2 years.
What you’ll need to be successful
- 2:1 Degree in an Engineering or related subject
- Ideally some previous work experience in Engineering, either on placement, work experience and through volunteering
- Working with honesty and integrity
- A good communicator
- Determination to succeed
- An inquisitive mindset
Working at Nissan Technical Centre Europe
- Based in Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK43 0DB
- Hybrid Working Policy 3 days onsite / 2 days WFH
- Half day Friday
- Free on-site parking when you are on site
- Paid overtime at 1.5x hourly rate
- On-site gym
- Subsidised canteen and free fruit
- Car lease and purchase schemes
- Salary starting at £33,904 with performance related pay increased over 2 years!
All of us at Nissan - regardless of functional area or expertise - share a passion to design, manufacture and sell high-performance, fun to drive vehicles.
Nissan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly believe in and promote Diversity and Inclusion and will be thrilled to welcome diverse candidates from various backgrounds to join our Team of professionals. Applicants will be considered for all positions regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law.