Leave your mark on a better world.
Collaborate with amazing people.
Make change happen.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world’s most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we’ve built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain…
Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It’s our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn’t have an off switch. You’ll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next.
At North Highland, you’re never a number
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won’t lose your face in a crowd. You’re recognized individually.
We started as three leaders and a kitchen table
Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There’s room to grow as a budding entrepreneur.
The exciting work you will do
As an Analyst you will spend most of your time working on client-sites as part of small, intimate teams.
Roles and responsibilities will vary from project to project; however they are likely to involve:
- Developing core consulting skills through experience, training and self-development
- Developing written client deliverables to a high standard
- Building strong peer level relationships with clients and gaining valuable client exposure
- Facilitating client workshops and meetings, training client staff, and supporting client presentations
- Playing a critical role in contributing to the delivery of client engagements
- Assist in writing proposals and business development efforts where required
- Involvement in internal initiatives including marketing and training
What you will need:
- An excellent academic record including a minimum 2:1 degree (or equivalent) from a reputable university.
- A genuine interest in business and technology.
- Creative thinking and ability to seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, including an excellent ability to uncover new opportunities for account growth and impact.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to interact effectively with clients and build relationships.
- Proficiency with MS Office tools.
- A high level of confidence (but not arrogance), and a positive can-do attitude
- Flexibility to travel will be required and will be project dependent.
- Please note that there are multiple roles starting throughout 2021.
- Please submit your CV and covering letter ensuring that degree grades are clearly listed on your CV.
- Please do not disclose A-level or GCSE results.
Please note: Due to the popularity of this role, CV reviews to next stages and updates can take a while.
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world’s leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide, a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.