Business Analyst Graduate Consulting Programme 2021
Are you seeking to build a career in management consulting, working as part of an exceptional and highly supportive team?
We now have opportunities to join Oaklin in the autumn of 2021 on our graduate-entry programme.
Why join Oaklin?
You will join us as a Business Analyst on a two-year programme and experience a variety of project roles with different clients and in a variety of industries. This will give you the best possible experience to enable you to develop an understanding of the methodologies which we use to complete excellent work. You will benefit from being part of a small intake, with direct exposure to and coaching from highly experienced consulting colleagues. Your project experience will be complemented by a tailored, intensive programme of training to build the foundational knowledge and skills required for a career in management consulting.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work with FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies across multiple sectors
- Work with exceptional people in a very supportive and genuinely meritocratic environment
- Participate in a programme of training and development in the foundational skills of management consulting
- Benefit from a dedicated Career Mentor who will offer guidance, expertise and feedback
- Contribute to the wider community and environment, through our charitable partnerships, carbon off-setting programmes and more
- Participate in our bi-annual 'Not At Work Or At Home Day' focused on firm objectives and training topics
- Join all of our social events, including the fantastic Family Days aimed at bringing professional and personal lives together in a fun and informal way
You will be based from our London office in Soho or working on-site with clients throughout the UK and abroad.
As a Business Analyst you will benefit from:
- A starting salary of £35,000
- The opportunity to earn a discretionary bonus linked to performance
- Generous matched contribution pension
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance, and private medical insurance which includes mental health support
After completion of the two-year programme, you will become eligible for promotion to Consultant.
The quality of our people is what makes Oaklin brilliant. Our Business Analysts are no exception and we are looking for you to:
- Have achieved, or be on course to achieve a degree in any discipline
- Demonstrate a natural curiosity and passion for helping businesses to improve and change
- Be self-motivated and adaptable, to work on different projects and build new skills
- Take a pro-active and creative approach to problem-solving
- Bring excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, that will enable you to build great relationships with clients and colleagues
- Really want to contribute to helping us grow Oaklin, beyond the delivery of client engagements. This could mean getting involved in any number of internal initiatives to improve our business, to support our CSR work or to organise social events for the team.
Inclusion and diversity
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Inclusion is one of our four core values. We harness the range of views and backgrounds found within Oaklin for the good of our work, our clients and most importantly, each other. We do not stop at saying that we value inclusion and diversity, we take action by offering a number of activities that help people feel seen, heard and welcome.
The application process
- When you apply to Oaklin we will ask you share your CV and also to answer a few questions. These are designed to give you the chance to tell us why you could be brilliant at Oaklin.
- The next stage is a short video interview with our recruitment team, followed by a psychometric assessment.
- If you are successful, you will be invited to one of two assessment days at our office in London in late July or mid-August. Offers will be made quickly after the assessment days and you will join our team at the start of October 2021.
All applicants must hold the ongoing Right to Work (unrestricted) in the UK.
The deadline for all applications is Thursday 15th July.