Junior Creative Team
At Ogilvy we make brands matter. We make them matter for years, for quarters and for right now. There is a prevailing wisdom or narrative that perhaps brands no longer matter as much in the era of micro-targeting, technology and perfect data.
But we believe that brands have never mattered more as navigation aids and beacons of trust for consumers. We are 1000 creative problem solvers working together to get to less ordinary answers to client’s challenges. If that sounds like somewhere you want to be, read on…
We’re looking for a fantastic creative duo. A team who thinks differently, who will approach ideas from different perspectives to make a positive impact. You’ll be interested in learning about all the ways people interact with brands. At every level. From how they first hear about them, to what it feels like to shop with them for the thousandth time. And you’ll be itching to inject creativity into every interaction.
You’ll be drawn to understanding and solving problems for our clients. You’ll embrace every brief as an opportunity to break the mould. And you’ll have ambitions as big as your ideas.
Craft is important. So at least one of you should have an eye for making things beautiful. And at least one of you should really love writing. We’ll help you grow those skills.
Of course, this isn’t a one-way street. We expect to learn from you too. Introduce us to things we didn’t know yet, or people we hadn’t heard of yet, or worlds we haven’t visited yet. Aim to be the most interesting and interested people in the department (no easy feat). And you’ll be joining a team of talented designers, creatives and makers.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Draw on new trends and influences that can enhance an idea or add value to a client’s business
- You’ll bring a natural curiosity for the many different ways customers interact with brands
- Bringing enthusiasm and continuously to expand on skills in branding work, social campaigns, or other as yet undefined ways of communications
More about the role:
- You’ll interrogate a creative brief and find the potential, asking questions to better understand
- You’ll demonstrate initiative in responding to briefs, bringing ideas to life with an enthusiastic and proactive approach
- You’ll take responsibility for your work and be able to prioritise projects in an organised manner, managing expectations across teams
- You’ll demonstrate originality in ideas, amending and redeveloping creative work in response to creative direction provided by senior creatives