Marketing Industrial Placement
Oracle is leading the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. Kick-start your career with some real responsibility and an incredible learning experience.
Marketing Studio team is part of CX Marketing Cloud PreSales team. Marketing Studio is focusing on inspiring suspects, prospects and customers, and elevate the debate on the business value of CX Marketing Cloud and other linked Oracle cloud solutions to expedite the identification, nurturing, qualification and closing of more / larger CX Marketing deals. We focus on four key areas.
- Thought Leadership: Help position CX Marketing Cloud as a trusted advisor and strategic partner for technology and Innovation this includes Events participation, content development and developing strategic marketing models and frameworks.
- Customer Engagement: Drive C-Level and strategic engagement with New Prospects and Focused Accounts to drive sales and increase mutlisolution approach
- Sales Enablement: Train and enable Sales teams to have value selling conversation with our clients
- Innovation: Identify and promoting innovate offering to CX Marketing and wider CX community
- Support overall Marketing Studio and CX Marketing SE team activities and strategic priorities
- Help and support in translating industries value proposition workshop outputs into creative reusable assets
- Help and support the set of CX Marketing Innovation Lap in key Western Europe cities.
- Support the set-up of key Marketing Studio events and webinars
- Manage CX Marketing & Marketing Studio microsite and slack channels
- Manage and promote Marketing Studio and CX Marketing SE team activities include Marketing Quarters calls
- Work with our Creative hub team to promote Marketing Studio activities across Western Europe
- Develop competitive analysis on Marketing Studio approach across Marketing
- Support our Go To Market campaigns
- Support CX Marketing enablement by maintaining tracking lists of trainees: course attendance, certification status, conversion records, success metrics, etc.
- Maintain tracking list of training content: course content, length, trainer, subject, level, etc.
- Create digital assets of existing material such as videos, Zoom calls, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Publish digital assets and other training material to the enablement hub
- Manage training events logistics: invites, tracking, confirm panellists, hosting, recording, Q&A follow-up, etc.
- Create branding for the Enablement function: come up with logo, styling, templates, etc.
- Create summary reports
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom—and the skills—to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work. Let’s see what you can achieve when you dare to be yourself. What we looking for:
- Looking for energetic, creative and passionate Marketing Student, who is keen to learn, add value and have fun.
- Curious and innovative person, who is proactive and willing to try new things.
- Person who is familiar with Marketing Technologies and digital marketing channels. The Ideal candidate has knowledge about media and marketing channels
- Good communication verbal and written skills and is comfortable getting hands dirty in day-to-day tasks to get things done.
- Have the obsession to drive a better customer experience through everything we do
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Composed, poised and professional demeanor in all situations
- Fluent English required
- Independence and flexibility in dealing with multiple complex issues
- High attention to detail, Thorough: Takes pride in getting the job done
- Skilled in PowerPoint and Excel
- Skilled in video production and editing