IT Systems and Processes Analyst Placement Cramlington 2024
Organon are recruiting for a student to join us by the beginning of July 2024 for 14 months for a student placement to join our world class manufacturing site in Cramlington, Northumberland.
The position available is within the Business Technology unit at Organon, and you will be provided with the opportunity to support, develop, and improve our IT systems and processes.
Implementation of new IT systems to support business requirements.
- Development of new business systems to meet business requirements, project timescales and users’ expectations.
- Provide technical expertise to implement and integrate new and existing systems and technologies.
- Opportunities to manage and deliver your own projects with support from team members.
- Projects ranging from Digital Innovation, Automated Manufacturing Systems, Laboratory Systems, IT Infrastructure and networks.
Maintenance and development of existing IT systems
- Participate in change management processes working with key stakeholders to deliver continuous improvement.
- Visualise and analyse production critical data.
- Opportunity to work in an Agile environment to deliver business demands and drive business value.
Maintain compliance to Organon Corporate and Regulatory guidelines for IT systems
- Application of the Organon specific System Development Life Cycle to systems.
- Production of supporting documentation for the implementation of new systems.
- Adhering to Good Manufacturing Processes throughout your time at the facility.
Education and Skills
- Potential Candidates will be working towards a minimum of a 2:1 in a relevant IT discipline (IT, Informatics, Business Administration).
- Candidates must be entering a third or penultimate year of study, returning to a degree course at the end of the placement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to build relationships and trust at all levels and with diverse stakeholders.
- Excellent problem solving and innovating skills.
- Team player, learning from and helping others overcome obstacles.
- Display excellent attention to detail and the ability to deliver to deadlines.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- A company laptop
- Handover period with the current placement student
- Stage 1 – Submission of CV and Cover Letter (by 3 December 2023)
- Candidates will be required to submit their CV and cover letter.
- Stage 2 – Initial Informal Discussion (between 4 and 15 December)
- Candidates will be selected and invited to take part in an initial informal discussion about the role, as well as an opportunity for you to find out about the company.
- Stage 3 – Assessment Centre + Final Interview (19 December)
- Those candidates successful at stage 2 will be invited to attend an Assessment Centre, located on site at Cramlington. Candidates will spend a day at the facility, getting a feel for Organon as well as taking part in several activities including a site tour and a final interview.