Business Transformation (AGILE) Industrial Placement
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists.
We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Power Your Curiosity at PA
Joining us as an industrial placement is the next step in starting your career. Whether you’re coming from a specialist background or from an unrelated subject, we want you to be bold, stay curious and dive into the opportunities we have to offer.
Our People Make a Difference
Today, agile organisations are succeeding over their competitors. Achieving the most from agility means transforming across whole organisations, not just running a few individual projects in an ‘Agile’ way.
Joining us as a placement student in Agile, will give you an understanding of how we work with clients to understand the big questions around agile transformation, helping them to become more innovative, efficient and effective, and create value faster. When you join as a placement student, you will gain the knowledge and experience you need to build a successful career in consulting and contribute meaningfully to vital projects.
No two days are the same. You could be researching our latest project and delivering your findings, visiting a client with a consulting team and representing the firm, or furthering your development through crucial learning — guided and mentored by one of our experts.
A career at PA is what you make of it — so power your curiosity and prepare to make an impact.
During your months as a placement at PA, you’ll learn some of what it takes to be a top-notch consultant. You’ll be coached and guided by experts and have countless opportunities to broaden your experience on challenging projects and programmes.
Whatever you work on, you’ll be part of the team and free to build your networks, both here at PA and far beyond.
What we're looking for
- You’ll be on track to gain a degree – We have no specific prerequisites in terms of degree grade or specialism.
- Adaptable and able flex their style and thinking
- Collaborative and work at their best in dynamic teams
- Curious and want to broaden their understanding of the world
- Credible and comfortable working with clients in high performance environments
- Driven to succeed — and help others achieve the same
- Open to change and have a growth mindset
- Relationship builders — with both clients and peers
- Hungry for new challenges
This role is open to undergraduates with an industrial placement within their course structure. If you intend to return to university after the internship to complete an MSc, you will also be eligible for this position.
- The opportunity to work on meaningful projects with talented people
- Support the design of best-in-class consultancy solutions that set us apart from our competition
- Take early opportunities during the sales lifecycle and perform a variety of roles across the whole change lifecycle
- Be part of an exceptionally vibrant Agile community
- We work flexibly at PA, but your work base will be our London Victoria office.
- Full time
- This role will start in July 2024 and be for 12 months . We will confirm exact start date at offer stage.
- Salary: £23,500 per annum