Our Reading Plant product supply team produces Gillette and Old Spice products, some of the world's most popular shaving preparations, deodorants and anti-perspirants, supplying our customers with high-quality products, on-time, and to cost. Our work is all about to shipping products for winning consumer experiences.
As a product supply engineer at our manufacturing plant based in Reading, you will be working on exciting projects, helping us innovate to ensure the development and use of our technologies.You will get the chance to showcase your creativity and analytical skills as you employ our world-renowned technologies and discover the P&G standards and methods. In the end, you will build your own capabilities through job experience, mentoring, and training. Are you ready to takeon thischallenge?
You will be responsible for:
- Working on business projects which supports current business strategies and needs, giving you broad exposure to theorganisation;
- Leading processes improvementprojects;
- Controlling production process in terms of productivity, reliability, safety and our productquality;
- Analysingkey data figures and providing plans for itsimprovement;
- Being single point accountability for a project team to deliver the project scope at cost, time andquality;
- Leading a diverse group ofpeople;
- Business/technologies/applications knowledgebuilding;
- Working with the other P&G sites all over the world in order to exchange experience and knowledge.
- Attractive compensation and benefitspackage;
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects andresponsibilities;
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – We'll help you work with passionate peopleand alsoreceive both formal training and mentoring from yourmanager;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
In this role we look for:
- Master’s degree graduate of electrical, mechanical, automatic, manufacturing, industrial, process or chemicalengineering;
- Strong leadership, innovation, and interpersonal collaborationskills;
- Operational subject area, external focus and entrepreneurialspirit;
- Excellent MS Office Package skills (especially MS Excel).
Good to Know
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.