Graduate Strategy Consultant - Analyst 2021
Are you a highly talented graduate or final year student looking for your next step? Do you want to be challenged and supported to evolve and develop in a fast-growing boutique consulting firm? Can you creatively solve complex strategic issues faced by businesses in today’s rapidly evolving economic landscape?
We are Plural, a strategy consultancy helping businesses to deliver transformational growth in some of the most dynamic sectors. Launched in 2014, our founding principle has been to create lasting impact for our clients through evidence-based decision making and close collaboration. Through our offices in London and New York we advise major corporates and Private Equity investors globally across the Information Industries. We operate in the centres of excellence of some of the most dynamic industries (information, data & analytics, digital marketing, media) which themselves are driving the transformation of the sectors they serve. The areas we work in are undergoing accelerated change. Technology, data, content are converging, leading to new products, new business models, new competitors and new routes to market. This presents a considerable opportunity, as well as challenges for businesses and their leadership teams. Plural Strategy enables clients to tackle these challenges and create lasting impact.
What makes Plural Strategy different?
At Plural Strategy we are extremely proud of our culture which combines excellence with collaboration. We are a small, friendly and inclusive firm with an environment which supports your development. You will be given responsibilities from day one and plenty of exposure to both Partners and Clients.
Outstanding and dynamic problem solving, on behalf of our clients, is at the heart of what we do. Our projects are usually short, high impact and strategic, often around 4-6 weeks in length, so you are always moving onto something new and constantly learning – perfect for the intellectually curious.
Unlike many consulting firms, you’ll be based in our offices for the majority of your time. This gives you much greater control over planning your life outside of work and reduces the time you spend travelling (as well as your carbon footprint). It also lets you experience the wonderful office culture and get involved in our many social activities. However, you will still get to travel, often internationally, for some client meetings and events – the best of both worlds!
Plural Strategy is continuously expanding, and we are looking for talented and motivated Analysts who want to develop their career with us. Many of our senior team started their careers at Plural and have been supported to fulfil their career ambitions and progress. Could you be next?
The Analyst Role
- You will be a core part of the project team and have a central role in fulfilling client engagements across a range of project types and industries.
- As an Analyst you will start by assisting more experienced consultants, but as you develop you will take ownership of your own workstreams.
- You will own key pieces of analyses, execute research programs, and write sections of reports.
- As you grow within Plural Strategy, you may have responsibility for interns and leading smaller workstreams.
- You can also get involved in contributing to our Plural Team, whether it is helping with recruitment, social impact projects or joining our social committee.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Analysts are eligible for our 3-6 month+ NYC/London exchange programme
- Private Healthcare, Company Pension & Travel Insurance
- Discretionary bonus
- Strong career progression - our Analysts are typically promoted after 18-24 months
What we look for
- Strong academic background
- Previous internships or other entrepreneurial activities, which showcase your commercial acumen
- Involvement in student societies or other extra-curricular activities, demonstrating your personal impact and leadership
- An open mind and a drive to learn new skills and develop
- A team player who will thrive in our collaborative culture