Procurement Operational Specialist Placement Batley 2024
As a Procurement Operational Specialist (Undergraduate Placement Scheme), you will co-ordinate, facilitate and deliver several procurement initiatives within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) procurement team.
- Deliver jointly identified projects within EMEA Indirect procurement team.
- Be responsible for categories of spend.
- Support Category Mangers with implementation of strategies.
- Identify and deliver cost saving opportunities.
- Manage and support the UK business with use of procurement platform (supplier registration, supplier onboarding, contract management, sourcing events).
- Engage with Partners across the business.
- Knowledge through work or study of Operations, Supply chain and/or Procurement (Crucial)!
- Passion and ability to manage projects (Crucial)!
- IT literate & highly proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel and stay overnight infrequently across the UK and Europe.
- Additional language proficiency (Desirable).
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday. We protect and beautify the world.
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
- We partner with customers to create mutual value.
- We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
- We are “One PPG” to the world.
- We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
- We trust our people every day, in every way.
- We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
- We make it happen.
- We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
- We run it like we own it.
- We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
- We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
- We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.