Our purpose - to build trust in society and solve important problems - has never felt more relevant. We bring our purpose to life through our focus on our clients, our people and the communities in which we live and work to address current and future challenges. As one of the world’s leading professional services organisations, attracting the right talent continues to be paramount.
Our Marketing Associates
Come and join us for 12-months in our award-winning marketing team. This is a very hands-on role where you’ll be involved in all aspects of marketing — from campaign planning, creative and content creation to digital advertising, social media and reporting. As a core member of our innovative and diverse team, you’ll help shape and deliver campaigns, learn about the latest marketing trends and gain a range of skills to boost your future career in Marketing.
We work directly with platforms like LinkedIn, B2B Marketing, with access to many other well known media owners through our agency relationships. Your role will involve working with them and also allow you to develop other ‘soft skills’ (such as teamwork, leadership and influencing skills).
What you’ll gain
In addition to on the job learning, you’ll benefit from a structured training experience when you join, to set you up for success and help you to hit the ground running. You’ll also have access to training throughout the year via our Marketing curriculum. Additionally, there may be the potential to study for a CIM diploma during the 12 months, this will be agreed on a case by case basis.
Our team is spread across the country and this role can be based in any of our offices; you’ll also have the opportunity to work from home. Everyday flexibility is a core part of our culture, empowering our people to decide when, where and how they work, and providing the technology to support that.
- Working in a large, multidisciplinary team to deliver best-in-class, multi-channel campaigns
- Working on a variety of projects — from year-round client events, running a paid social media campaign to building out automated client emails. You’ll help gather insight that informs our planning, learn about different marketing channels and be able to pitch innovative ideas that will boost our client experience.
- Supporting content creation including emails, presentations, blogs, web landing pages for campaigns and more. You’ll become a part of our social media super user group, drafting posts and monitoring our social activity.
- Exploring how we monitor campaign performance, working on reports to collect data and gather insight to improve our messages, creative and overall approach
- How we work with agencies, sponsors and brands like LinkedIn to bring the best of industry expertise and knowledge to our teams
- Using many of our technology platforms that track and automate our marketing activity such as Salesforce and Marketing Cloud
- Presenting regularly in team meetings on any of the above.
- Structured training and development
Please note the role is a 12 month Fixed Term contract, starting 2nd August 2021. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a role at the end of the 12 months.
What you’ll need
- A business or marketing related degree, but we will consider other degree disciplines, or equivalent experience.
- Passionate and curious about a career in marketing
- A self-starter, and open to working flexibly, sometimes as part of a virtual team
- Eagle-eyed and has good attention to detail
- Creative and can problem-solve
- A strong communicator with great people-skills and team-spirit
- Has an interest in digital marketing and technology
- Demonstrable experience of marketing evidenced through relevant work experience. This may have been gained in a formal programme, preferably in a commercial environment, or via a self-led experience, for example designing and managing your own YouTube site (please include any relevant links on your CV)
How to apply
Complete an online application form and submit a CV outlining your experience to date and your transferable skills. Your CV will then be reviewed by the Marketing team. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a one hour competency based interview and final-shortlisted candidates will be invited to a second shorter interview.