Graduate Software Engineer 2021
MRI are looking for a Software Engineer to join our busy Product Development Team. If you’re looking to kickstart your Developer career- MRI is the place for you!
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, and ready to hit the ground running. We provide full training, we just need the right self-motivated candidate to train… If you think this could be you, we want to hear from you!
- Applies defined practices / procedures to design, implement, and support individual software projects
- Analyses and accurately implements functional and non-functional requirements
- Designs, codes, tests and maintains deliverables of low to moderate complexity
- Authors or contributes to technical design documentation, release notes, bug fix documentation
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested
- Delivers production ready code of high quality which satisfies all functional and non-functional requirements
- Delivers adjusted and corrected code based on regular peer reviews
- Multitasks in a fast paced environment while maintaining integrity, reliability, ethical practices and a professional focus on projects.
- No prior experience necessary for this Entry-Level Position
- Team player and understands how own work is important to the team’s success
- Willing to contribute what it takes to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Dedicated to continual learning and self-improvement – technical and functional
- Willing to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success
- Ability and eagerness to learn new emerging technical skills that are relevant to MRI Software.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related software engineering experience
- Experience with or working knowledge of Microsoft programming technologies including .Net Framework, C# and/or VB.Net, SQL Server, TSQL, MS Visual Studio, IIS
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modelling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!