Wholesale E-commerce Internship 2021
Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, and Club Monaco, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands
- Ralph Lauren is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to work on the UK Wholesale Ecommerce team, focused on pure players.
- Marketing and Sales support.
- The Intern will work closely with the UK wholesale ecommerce marketing associate, Geneva wholesale ecommerce team, UK sales teams and external partners/wholesale accounts.
- Starting ASAP, full-time internship for 6-12 months.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor top UK wholesale partners’ digital channels conducting site audits, on-site optimization suggestions and support to implement improvements.
- Support in coordinating seasonal pushes and campaigns with pure player accounts, incorporating global brand initiatives and content.
- Coordinate performance marketing campaigns (paid social, off-site and on-site display ads, programmatic, sponsored products), monitor optimization tactics to improve ROI, analyze results, build KPIs reporting recaps, gather learnings.
- Track all marketing campaigns and placements, ensuring correct live dates/coverage.
- Ensure all marketing activity/initiatives are captured properly for archives and seasonal recap reports, taking screenshots and helping to gather KPIs.
- Monitor new ecommerce and marketing trends to test and trial with pure player accounts (i.e. programmatic, social commerce, livestreams, virtual stores, etc.)
- Ensure partners are following RL digital guidelines at all times, helping to flag and escalate incorrect usage of brand assets and logos.
- Gather sales and sell-through information for mainline as well as exclusive capsules and collaborations.
- Support in preparing for internal and external meetings i.e. presentation decks, agendas etc as well as ad hoc management requests.
- Drafting creative briefs and feedback to central Geneva team (including brand banners, brand pages, marketing placements etc.)
- Support in coordinating samples for marketing and ecommerce shoots.
- Track competitor ecommerce activities and identify opportunities for Ralph Lauren brands.
- Create and maintain seasonal pre-approved imagery documents, obtaining final buys for partners.
- Take ownership of trackers and weekly reporting for accounts.
- Support in managing the product descriptions and copy for partners, managing portal log ins and access requests, as well as re-distributing digital toolkit and distribution lists.
- Support in weekly sales analysis and identify reorder opportunities.
- Support market appointments by preparing sales deck and manage final order management.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- Strong appetite for digital marketing and/or ecommerce.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Data driven with strong analytical skills.
- Effective written and oral communications skills with strong client-service approach.
- Ability to think proactively, prioritize, and escalate issues when needed.
- Quick comprehension, fast learner and attention to details.
- Ideally, knowledge of performance marketing (display & paid social).
- Open and team-oriented personality, ability to work cross-functionally.
- Dynamism, positive energy and enthusiasm.
- Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Willingness to learn new skills, tools, processes.