Business Operations Graduate Wolverhampton 2024
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defence industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Every 1.4 seconds a flight around the world takes off – and our work is on it. We propel aerospace, defence and the other industries we support far beyond imagination, but there is more work to be done. We need your ideas, inspiration and solutions to continue to help us redefine aerospace.
What does taking part in the Collins Aerospace Business Leadership Graduate Programme involve?
Aimed at ambitious graduates eager to work for one of the world’s biggest aerospace companies, the scheme will provide you with opportunities to progress your career as a future business leader.
Interested? To give you the exposure to a variety of roles – and discover exactly what suits you and your talents – you’ll rotate through core areas of the business such as:
- Operations & Programme Management
- Value Stream Business Management
- Business Strategy
- Supply Chain
- Finance & Commercial
You will also have the opportunity to self-select rotations to support your individual development plan.
Development and training to build your career
We recognise that your development is key for you to fulfil your potential in the world of work. That’s why we’ve created a programme that will support your learning to deliver real business value.
You will participate in a comprehensive personal development process across the three years. And if that is not enough, you will be given an opportunity to commence the journey towards Chartership and professional registration during the programme.
By the end of the programme, having completed your Graduate Rotation and Functional training, you will have gained an effective understanding of Collins Aerospace’s business strategies and processes and developed the skills, knowledge and experience to help us to continue to redefine Aerospace.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for the best graduates who have the following attributes:
- Graduates in any related discipline who have completed their first degree with a minimum of a 2:1 (or predicted)
- Internationally minded – we are a global business so you’ll need a global outlook
- Analytical thinkers – you’ll be handling lots of information and data and you’ll need to make sense of it
- Natural leaders
- Brilliant communicators – you’ll be liaising with many different people
- Motivated and professional at all times
- Super organised with excellent attention to detail
- Great team players!
- Passion to work in aerospace and a real desire to make a difference to our customers and our business
- Ability to quickly understand our environment, and the curiosity and flexibility to work anywhere within Operations management
- Strong business acumen, leadership potential and change management capabilities
- The confidence and vision to look at, and challenge, existing ways of working
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from sections of the community which are currently under-represented at Collins Aerospace including females, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates and applicants with disabilities. Please note we will not use any personal information relating to your background at any stage of the application process.
Your application will go through a variety of selection methods and is likely to conclude at an assessment centre. Please note that as we find suitable candidates to fill our opportunities, we will no longer accept applications for that opportunity so suggest you apply as early as possible to have the best chance of success.
Graduates will start with the business in September 2024.
You must be eligible to work in the UK and there may be a requirement for you to work on military related projects for which there will be a requirement for security vetting.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.