Procurement/Supply Chain Graduate 2021
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 40,000 colleagues across more than 80 countries. Our mission is to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests to ensure safer foods and medicines, improving hygiene in schools and enhancing interior office and retail spaces with plants and scenting.
We are global leaders and experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology.
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
As a responsible business we have mitigated 100% of our carbon footprint through the work of climate change charity Cool Earth.
The Rentokil Initial family of businesses
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 80 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries.
Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers.
In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focusing on top quality products and services.
Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific
SteritechBrand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth.
We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields.
Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity.
We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country.
Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our business globally.
The overall objective of the Group Procurement/Supply Chain department is to put in place common product and service portfolios that complement our brand and local presence. At Rentokil Initial, Procurement is viewed as a strategic function working to improve the organisation’s profitability by ensuring that we are buying the right thing, at the right cost, from the right source, in the right quantity, for delivery at the right time to the right customers!
- Whether it be Direct or Indirect Procurement, over the 2 years you will work with ‘category experts’ who possess deep knowledge of their categories, necessary to extract cost and maximize value.
- Involvement in supply chain planning and supply chain finance to build skills and gain wide exposure across the function
- Work on and deploy various initiatives that add real value to RI
- Liaise with key stakeholders internally and develop and maintain relationships with external suppliers
- You will be involved in ongoing graduate training and group projects.
If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- Must have graduated within the last 3 years
- Be able to demonstrate an interest and passion for the function they are joining
- Be able to work at our Crawley site
- Be able to attend/complete the recruitment process
- If successful must be able to attend assessment centre
- Start with RI in early September
- Work experience highly beneficial
- Proficiency in other languages is a real plus but not essential (especially Spanish, French and Mandarin)
Are you interested?
Here's what you can expect when you join us…
- £26,500 starting salary with a rise whilst on the programme depending on performance
- Participation in the People’s Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 4x life insurance cover
- Flexible working depending on role
- Industry recognised accreditations
- RI Reward programme including cycle to work scheme and discounted vouchers
- Free staff car park
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.