Graduate Software Developer Sheffield
About Sprint Reply
Sprint Reply is the Reply Group company specialised in Intelligent Process Automation. Our mission is to create automation platforms capable of solving concrete business problems, supporting our customers in the transformation towards the Intelligent Enterprise and the adoption of a scalable and efficient Digital Workforce. In Sprint Reply we combine an execution oriented engineering approach with strong experiences on 4 technology families, Robotic Process Automation, Computer Vision & ICR, AI & Machine Learning and Process Mining, dedicating constant attention to R&D on various Artificial Intelligence issues.
You'll be instrumental in transforming and optimising our clients' business processes with the latest automation technology. As a software developer at Sprint, you'll develop new systems and applications on the basis of detailed specifications which will include designing, coding and debugging of software. You'll love our extensive training & learning opportunities which will include peer-to-peer learning, industry certifications, Hackathons, Code Challenges and Lab Camps. Sprint Reply will encourage your career growth and we will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities. Come join our team in Manchester. You'll love our diverse and vibrant work environment - you'll be surrounded by peers who share your passion for technology and you'll have an opportunity to work on projects with some of the best brands in the world.
- You'll create technical design specifications and will then develop software solutions across various client projects, mainly in the area of intelligent automation and chatbot technology
- Supporting the general delivery process on software projects and helping the customer with on-site support activities
- Work with other digital disciplines to understand user needs and what needs to be built, identifying, creating and applying software development and security standards and processes as required
- Write, amend, refactor and document code to build moderately complex programs / components / scripts whilst applying agreed modelling techniques, standards, patterns and tools
- Use security controls to build secure products and engineer to mitigate security threats.
- Handle information with confidentiality and integrity, work with others to ensure compliance and information assurance. Contribute to the identification and mitigation of risks and threats.
About the candidate
- You have completed a Bachelor’s degree (2.1 or higher) Computer Science or in a Technology-related field
- You are able to present and deliver outcomes which are compelling, accurate, and engaging both to clients and in support of our business development and work winning activities
- Initial knowledge of agile development – including understanding user needs and building proof of value Alphas
- You already have advanced knowledge of software languages like Java and Python, ideally with initial exposure to Node.JS and React.JS
- Keen interest in intelligent automation and in advanced chatbot technology
- Whilst you'll love our flexible hybrid working philosophy, you're open to business travelling as well as to working across different client projects
Reply provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, identity, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, skin colour, marital status or parental status or any other characteristic protected by the Law.