Graduate Software Developer
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for emerging technology and innovation? Want to join a young, dynamic, and fast paced company with opportunities for training and growth?
Reply has some fantastic opportunities for ambitious and talented graduates who have obtained a degree in IT, Computer Science or Technology and are looking to start their Consultancy career.
Reply is a leading Consulting, Systems Integration and Application Management company, specialising in the creation and implementation of solutions based on new communication networks and digital media.
You will be enrolled in an intensive training program encompassing a mixture of classroom and project based learning with some of the leading names across retail, entertainment, travel and many more. We are looking to invest in the right individuals and provide a solid grounding for a successful start in the consulting domain! By joining Reply you will be part of a fast growing network of specialist consultancies!
You will get the opportunity to be exposed to all the latest technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data, Robotic Process Automation, etc.
- Development/configuration of new systems and applications on the basis of detailed specifications
- Design, coding and debugging of applications
- Defining and documenting operating procedures
- Understanding technical design specifications and translating them into implementation details
- Supporting the general delivery process on projects, helping the customer with on-site support activities
- Understanding and analysing a client's organisation/operation and requirements in order to produce recommendations, technical design documents and time/cost estimates
- Excellent verbal and written English skills;
- Strong inter-personal skills;
- Advanced knowledge using Relational Databases and SQL
- Interest in Networks and Cybersecurity
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree is required in a specialist IT, Computer Science, or Technology related field.
- Strong desire to innovate.
- Interest in designing and exploring new solutions.
- Able to challenge the status quo and break new ground.
- Passionate about the latest technologies.
- Flexible to local and international travel
What We Offer:
- Full training is accessible to all of our consultants.
- Structured career progression, at Reply we encourage career growth and will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities.
- Fun environment to work in where you are surrounded by like-minded people who are passionate about tech.
- Opportunities to get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges, Labcamps. Your education doesn’t need to stop here! Reply prides themselves on continuously learning about emerging technologies.
- Opportunity to work on projects abroad with some of the world’s leading brands.
- Relaxed, diverse, and vibrant tech environment.
- Competitive salary.