Junior SDET 2021
Rocksteady Studios is a member of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family, and the developer of the award-winning Batman: Arkham series of games. Our philosophy for game development is all about treating people well to create quality entertainment that stands the test of time.
We’re a one-project studio that built our success by combining genre-defining gameplay and character-driven cinematic narrative with AAA production values.
Born in the heart of London, our multicultural team takes inspiration from the culture and history of our home in one of the most diverse cities in the world.
What part will you play
- Understanding the automation framework
- Understanding the requirement for automated tests
- Planning, creating and executing automated tests
- Analysing and debugging test failures
- Defect reporting and management
- Work in an agile development environment and actively contribute to the sprints and milestones.
What do we require from you
- Keen to learn about technology and develop a career as an SDET
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Good academic background
- Familiarity with any programming language preferably Python and C++
- An interest in gaming
- Completion of a relevant degree in subjects covering: Computer Science, Video Game/Software Development, etc.
What we can offer you
- You will be part of a great team environment
- You will get a chance to learn new skills
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Competitive salary and rewards
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera.
- Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
- Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- Access to in-house learning and development resources
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands