HR Apprenticeship - 2021
There is an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice to join Rothschild & Co. The Graduate Recruitment team are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Apprentice to join their multifaceted team. The team is responsible for the recruitment, marketing and development of all Insight, Intern, Apprentice and Graduate opportunities.
As an Apprentice your role would be to support the team on a day to day basis and manage the onboarding of incoming candidates. You will be supported by a mentor and formally report into the Head of Graduate Recruitment.
While working you will also be studying towards your Level 3 HR Apprenticeship and the level 3 CIPD diploma. Apprentices will be trained on the job as well as being given periodic study leave in order to achieve both of these qualifications.
To be eligible to apply you must be:
- 16 or over
- Living in England
- Not in full-time education
Role and responsibilities
The role of the Apprentice will be integral to supporting the team during recruitment and programme management for all divisions and levels. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the onboarding process
- Organising and attending careers events
- Co-ordinating interview schedules
- Day to day administrative tasks
- Generating marketing material for events, website, and social media
Skills & qualities
The role requires you to demonstrate alignment to the firm’s guiding principles of Thoughtful, Principled and Creative, in addition to possessing the following skills:
- Positive attitude with a passion to learn
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence to interact with all levels of seniority
- Ability to take the initiative on assigned tasks
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritise and work under some pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate ability to work within a team
- Ability to work with IT systems and to problem solve using technology. Familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint is desirable but not essential