CS2 - Graduate Building Surveyor Birmingham 2024
CS2 an RSK Group company are recruiting for a Graduate Building Surveyor to join the team based in Birmingham, UK. This is a full-time, permanent position.
In July 2021 CS2 was acquired by the RSK Group of Companies. RSK’s culture is very similar to that of CS2 and there are many synergies with our mutual guiding principle.
- Conducting building surveys and inspections.
- Assisting in the preparation of schedules of condition and dilapidations reports.
- Providing support to senior surveyors in project management and contract administration.
- Undertaking building pathology and defect analysis.
Qualifications and experience
- A bachelor’s degree in building surveying or a related field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A desire to learn and develop within the building surveying profession.
Salary and benefits
- Bonus opportunity
- Flexible working policy with a balance between home and office
- Company laptop where applicable
- Discount off gym memberships
- 4% Company Pension Contribution – max 5% company match
- 22 Days Holiday Plus your 8 Bank Holidays increasing through promotion to a maximum of 26 days
- Extra days annual leave for length of service every 10 years
- Life Assurance x 3 salary
- Reimbursements on Eye Tests
- Flu Vaccinations
- Well-being and Mental Health Helpline
- Extensive training opportunities across CS2 and the RSK Group
- RICS subscription membership
RSK Group is an equal opportunities employer.
We are building surveying and cost consultancy experts providing a full range of multi-disciplinary property and construction services for all market sectors across the UK and Europe. Our services include construction consultancy, building surveying, dilapidations, cost consultancy, and energy and sustainability consultancy. From industrial and defence to retail and residential, our experts endeavour to find the best solutions: long-term, cost-effective and strategic.
We pride ourselves on our principled approach to business by fostering trust with our clients. We place passion, partnership, and performance at the forefront of everything we do to ensure that we deliver the best outcomes for our clients – the first time and every time. If you’re interested in an engaging career, working with other enthusiastic professionals, and making a difference, now is the perfect time to join us!
CS2 is part of the RSK Group, a leading integrated environmental, engineering, and technical services business providing dynamic, multidisciplinary services to a wide range of sectors. RSK was founded in 1989 and has grown considerably since then. In fact, Environment Analyst recently highlighted RSK’s growth commenting, “Few companies in the environmental services sector can claim to be expanding at the same pace as RSK.”
RSK operates as a group of synergistic businesses with a growth strategy centred on diversification to build a resilient business that can withstand external pressures while also bringing more value to clients and opportunities to employees.