Technical Services Graduate Engineer Shannon 2023
Ryanair are currently recruiting for a Technical Services - Graduate Engineer to join Europe’s Largest Airline! Based in our Shannon Office, these permanent roles will allow you to work with our team of experience engineers who have responsibility for the continued airworthiness of our fleet of over 500 Boeing and Airbus Aircraft.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our Engineering team and to learn and progress within our Engineering department as we grow to 600 aircraft and 225+ million passengers by 2026.
Our Technical Services team, are based in our Group Engineering Office in Swords report to our Director of Engineering and Deputy Director of Technical Services.
Each team has its own dedicated manager and lead engineer and is focused on its own discipline but with daily interaction with all other Technical Services Teams and the entire engineering team including Materials, Fleet Planning, Line Maintenance and Technical Standands.
Our Technical Services teams include
- Maintenance Programme
- Ad & sb
What you'll do
Working with our team you will gain experience in all areas of Technical Services including:
- Review and implementation of Airworthiness Directives, Service Bulletins and other technical documentation
- Creation and issuance of Engineering Orders
- Daily reviews and reporting
- Implementation of solutions to reliability issues in conjunction with Reliability Department and OEMs
- Provide input to support AOG recovery efforts when needed
- Support aircraft lease returns and sales
- Delivery of technical reports and presentations
- Ad-hoc projects and actions assigned by the Department Managers
- Relevant Engineering Degree or EASA Part 66 modules
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication skills with experience writing or reviewing technical instructions
- Computer literate with strong working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Proven organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities at one time and make decisions in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Lateral thinker who can identify areas of potential improvement and provide solutions