People Graduate Newcastle 2021
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
This 2 year graduate program is designed to give the successful candidate experience of working in our People department and a solid start to a career in Human Resources.
Our People Graduates will gain valuable experience within a range of Human Resource departments, including People Business Partnering, Payroll, Reward, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and Learning & Development.
- Be assigned to a specific HR function for 3 x 9-month rotation periods.
- Help ensure that the HR activity within our business is fully supported.
- Act as subject matter expert in People activities when dealing with business stakeholders.
- Support People Leaders in identifying scope for improvement in our people management processes.
- Support the employee lifecycle, including Employee Relations, Recruitment, Leadership, Communications, Engagement, Performance Management, Rewards Management, Succession Planning.
- Lead/own specific HR-related projects.
Skills, know-how and experience
- Passion and commitment to learn.
- Self-starting and open to new challenges
- A curious mindset that embraces innovation
- A genuine desire to delight customers.
- Highly capable and proficient in the use of Microsoft suite of products
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills.
- Inquisitive and observant with solid attention to detail
- 1-year practical experience, or professional experience
- A relevant HR degree or an alternate degree or with demonstrated knowledge/experience in HR is essential.
- Apply online at Sage Careers website
- Complete video interview sent by Outmatch.
- If successful, you will be invited to an Assessment Centre in August.
- Start date is October 4th 2021